Through the Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI), GSA and Accenture have teamed up to conduct a joint study of women in the semiconductor industry focused on the recruitment, retention, and advancement of women.
Unlocking the value of women in semiconductor
- Strategies to build the pipeline of qualified women candidates
- Benefits that are key to retaining women in the workforce
- Development programs critical to the advancement of women
- Next steps: What can companies do? What can women do?
Doubling women in semiconductor leadership
- Key findings of the annual Women in the Semiconductor Industry survey and executive interviews
- Best practices currently employed by the semiconductor industry
- Action plan to improve gender diversity
The WLI white papers are presented to you by the Global Semiconductor Alliance Women’s Leadership Initiative (GSA WLI) and Accenture. This endeavor would not have been possible without the benevolent support of our generous WLI sponsors. These companies have shown fervent commitment to the success of our Women’s Leadership Initiative and its goal of uplifting women in the semiconductor industry. We are grateful for their continued dedication.